“Ten things you should always do when you form a group:
1) Work with your friends.
2) Find like-minded people.
3) Have ultimate self-belief.
4) Write great songs.
5) Get a great manager.
6) Live in Manchester.
7) Support each other through thick and thin.
8) Realise no one person is bigger than the group (thanks to Gene Simmons for that one).
9) Watch where the money goes.
10) Always get separate legal advice for everything before you sign; failing that, ask your mam and dad”
― Peter Hook, Substance: Inside New Order